POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : These words : Re: These words Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: These words
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 23 Apr 2008 15:37:21
Message: <480f8ff1$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:

> They're good. Read Magician. Seriously. It's an excellent book. Technically
> it's the first of a trilogy, but it stands alone quite well.

Actually, I recall a number of people urging me to read The Hobbit.
After a chapter or two I was bored stupid. Watching paint dry would have
been more fun.

Oddly, the LotR films are really quite good. I don't know how they
managed to get so much excitement out of such a dull series of books...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/